Thursday, January 15, 2009

Catch Up Time

Wow! I realized that I have a lot of time to catch up on... I guess I let myself get to busy and forgot to update photos about our holidays...



Thanksgiving was great. We went down to a camp close to Leaky, Tx on the Frio River and stayed in cabins there with Tony's sister and family and had a fun time enjoying nature and spending time together.













We got some great photos of the girls and they got to see deer, wild turkeys, armadillo, and a variety of birds that we don't see at home. Polly and Champ went with us nad it was a fun time of getting to know them better also.












2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are great pictures! Looks like a relaxing time!

As For Me and My House said...

I love these pics! Everyone looks so healthy and happy! :)